Friday, August 26, 2005

I'm Back

By the grace of God and Percoset, I have returned.

It's amazing what they can do these days. This used to be a surgery that kept you in the hospital for two weeks and then you'd have a big scar. I remember when I was a kid, LBJ said to reporters, "Wanna see my scar?" and then he showed them.

Now you're in the hospital for two days, and I have five bruises across my midsection, covered with this dressing derived from Krazy Glue. Rather than major surgery, it looks like I was in a minor auto accident.

I'm still looking for how to add Blogroll links in the Template provided by Blogger. So far I've figured out how to change the color of the little band on top. It's a start. Maybe after the painkillers wear off, I'll figure out the rest.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

nyc bloggers map