Thursday, January 05, 2006

Back To My Bookmarks

About a month ago, my system software at home crapped out, eating my bookmarks. When the holidays and their vacation days started, I hadn't yet copied my bookmarks file from my office computer. So over the past couple of weeks of net surfing at home, I've only been going to the favorite ones that I know by heart.

I got back to surfing at the office this morning and found I could delete all the ones I hadn't been to at home. I hadn't really missed them that much. Weed out the old, ring in the new.

My cough is out of the "bark" stage and has mellowed into an occasional allergic, wheezing jag that frightened an entire subway car this morning. And even that's getting better. And I got a seat.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

nyc bloggers map