Sunday, April 09, 2006

Un-Booked

I read articles on how to get organized the way anorexics read diet tips, but today I surprised even myself. I got rid of a bunch of books, including a couple of longtime favorites--ones usually in print, that is. If I ever yearn to read them again, I can take them out of the library or get a fresh new copy.

I took them over to the Strand, where I found out they don't buy books on Sunday. So I donated them to Housing Works, which seemed to be having a run on chaise longues. Had I been in the market for a chaise longue, I would be a very lucky girl indeed.

Now that I've cleared some space in my bookcases, I've discovered a bunch of books I forgot about, some of which may be worth keeping, and others of which are...next.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

nyc bloggers map