Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Blogging Will Be Light Today, Like My Head

Got socked with another big project at work. All I could understand of the instructions were, "The roe is a mythical animal with the body of a lion and the head of a lion, although not the same lion," and "The vessel with the pestle hides the lotion with the potion."

I was going to write about the strange gas-like smell in NY yesterday, but instead why don't you read Stacy's Horn's post. She lives in my neighborhood and, like me, had to really think before coming to the conclusion that West 4th and Bleecker do not intersect. (I also always forget whether or not there's a "c" in Bleecker.)

Note: I've never met Stacy, but enjoyed her book about her midlife crisis/cats.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

nyc bloggers map