Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hey, There's A Dead Guy in the Living Room

Jeff Cohen is the author of, among other things, the Aaron Tucker mystery series. He's got a new blog: Hey, There's a Dead Guy in the Living Room, and last month I attended a one-night class he presented through Mediabistro on how to write and sell a mystery novel.

I hadn't been to a writing workshop or seminar in a while and I'd forgotten how they give a jolt of caffeine to that part of my brain that does stuff for which I don't get paid. One of my novels-in-progress keeps going back and forth between chick lit and a murder mystery, depending on whether the protagonist discovers a dead body, herself, or both. So I'll be checking out this blog on a regular basis.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

nyc bloggers map