Friday, November 09, 2007

Cat Cold

So now Ashley seems to have some kind of upper respiratory infection. I'm taking her to the vet this evening. She's due for a check-up anyway. Fingers are crossed that it's something that will resolve on its own, because it's a challenge to get meds into her.

Update 7:30 PM: Back from the vet. The cold seems to be resolving itself, but the little head-shake she's had today is from a tumor in her left ear, which is almost certainly benign and which will be removed when I take her in a few weeks for dental work.

Hopefully, now I will rest and think happy, positive thoughts such as, "The tickets are non-refundable and I won't be able to get back before the cats die!"

And this is why I need a vacation, oh, more than I will ever admit.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

nyc bloggers map