Wednesday, January 09, 2008

If I Owe You...

...a phone call, an e-mail, a letter, a dinner, a diatribe or anything else, don't take it personally.

Not only am I in the middle of one of the busiest weeks ever at the job, but I've contracted my second cold in a week and a half. Okay, the first one wasn't technically a cold, since I wasn't sneezing, but I had a sore throat for three days and slept through half the Twilight Zone marathon on New Year's Eve. Either way, I feel like pure hell right now.

I'm afraid to take my temperature since I know it'll be high and I have to go to work tomorrow. My money's on 100.6. I'll get the thermometer right now. Be right back. 

Okay, it's 100.3. But I still feel as if I have hornets in my sinus cavities.

My immune system needs to be recharged. A good night's sleep would be a good place to begin.

Comments:
Sorry you've got a cold. Get better quick!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

nyc bloggers map