Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fool Posts Across the Internet

Or at least the parts that I read.

On Apartment Therapy:

NY Scavenger: Eames Lounger and Ottoman for $100


On The Consumerist:

Dear Reader,
Hi! I'm Chad Steelgate from Haberdasher Communications and I'm really excited to announce that our team has purchased The Consumerist from Gawker Media Network. You may notice a few changes around here, just some minor tweaks I assure you, but for the most part, it's the same blog you know and love. For starters, one small alteration, the blog will now be called The
Conglomerist.
Sincerely,
Chad Steelgate

My favorite prank so far has been offline. One of my co-workers announced, "You know what I just heard? We just got an extra week of vacation." As half-a-dozen cynical, jaded employees suddenly looked up like hungry baby birds, she announced, "April Fool!"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

nyc bloggers map