Thursday, April 03, 2008

If People Love Your Product, Then By All Means Discontinue It


My beloved SONY "Turbo Bass" headphones were showing signs of wear. I went to J&R, Best Buy and Circuit City looking for a new pair, only to find out they were no longer being made. I Googled "SONY MDR_A34 headphones" and came up with a few dozen hits; and all of them people who had loved the headphones lamenting that they were no longer being made. And now I've just added mine to the list, so the next time somebody Googles the headphones they will get me.

I finally found a guy in Canada selling two new pairs on eBay for a "Buy It Now" price of US $21.00, with shipping. By the time they wear out, maybe there will be a suitable replacement on the market, for the many of us who can't keep those little white earbuds from falling out of our ears.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

nyc bloggers map