Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"In The Name of Christian Justice Somebody Should Cut Your Head Off"*

I'm always interested in stuff about the Helter Skelter murders from the '60s, and I found a Web site about the Manson Trial. It has actual transcripts with the testimony of the witnesses. 

I found it through a customer review of this DVD from The History Channel. If the Donnell Library doesn't have it, I may actually buy it.

*I don't know if that quote is in the transcripts; it's just my favorite Manson quote.

P.S. My husband always used to tell me, "I think it's only fair to tell you, there's something about Manson on."

P.P.S. I used to look like Susan Atkins, but she probably looks different now, too.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

nyc bloggers map