Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I Feel Guilty For Not Blogging About Russia

Even though I haven't been blogging about anything else lately either.

I'm afraid that some conservative blogger is going to stop me on the street--'cause of course this is Bush's Amerikka and every citizen is subject to being stopped at random on the street for no apparent reason and asked about their blogs--and the conservative blogger will say:

"I notice you're not blogging about Russia. Hmmmm...your silence is deafening."

Seriously, I haven't found out much about it except it concerns a big country attacking a little country. But rest assured that when I do find out more about it, no matter what my opinion is on the subject, somebody somewhere will call me an idiot.

Uh, has anybody, like, noticed my silence lately at all?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

nyc bloggers map