Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Loyal Opposition of Yuks

Now that the country may be moving a little bit to the left, expect a resurgence in right-wing humor.

Lileks has resurrected The Screedblog:
Conservatives cannot help but be saddened and left out – the only possible event that could lift their spirits right now would be a headline that said REAGAN, BACK FROM THE DEAD, EATS BIN LADEN AND CRAPS TAX CUT


And here's a new one in the Weekly Standard from P.J. O'Rourke: (Link courtesy of The Moderate Voice)

No Child Left Behind? What if they deserve to be left behind? What if they deserve a smack on the behind? A nationwide program to test whether kids are what? Stupid? You've got kids. Kids are stupid.

These are guys I enjoyed even while I was yelling stuff at Karl Rove on my teevee, and I'll keep on enjoying them and keeping myself honest.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

nyc bloggers map