Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Favorite Small Cool

Here's my favorite entries for Apartment Therapy's Small Cool 2009 contest. Full disclosure: They're all long, narrow tenement apartments just under 300 square feet, like mine. So it's really Apartment Narcissism:

Megan's Changed Outlook

Grace's Efficiency of Mirrors (When you have a tiny apartment, mirrors are your friend)

Garrett's Repurposed Furnishings (Some of the apartments in my building have the three areas made into separate rooms like this...and only the front rooms have windows.)

You may say, "So if you like these so much, Bruno, how come you didn't enter your own apartment this year? Is it low self-esteem? Huh? Huh? I bet it's that, I bet it's low self-esteem."

Well, You, I'm waiting to hear if the building's owner will make certain necessary repairs. In other words, if I posted my pictures now, all of the comments would read, "Nice use of space, but fix your ceiling before it falls on your head."

Ah, teeny-tiny New York City apartments. It may not be much, but it's home.

Comments:
How's the business card design going?
 
I ended up picking a template from Zazzle, where I received a coupon good for 100 free cards at a job fair.

I should be getting the cards in "4 to 6 business days." I wanted to post a link to the design from the blog, but it ended up linking to my Login page on Zazzle.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

nyc bloggers map