Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What's Under Your Floors?


I think they found the Lindbergh Baby under mine.

Here's the culprit that was making my living room sag in the middle. There was a fireplace along this wall, and whoever removed it removed the beam that ran under it. Genius.


Ashley was missing for a scary hour last night. I'd thought she disappeared into the walls like Molly/Millie/whatever.


Roughin' it in the bedroom, the only livable part of the apartment last night.

From what the workmen told me, yesterday was the worst: The demolition part. Today they start putting in new beams and rebuilding. So maybe tonight I won't have to clamber from beam to beam like a mountain goat whenever I need something from outside the bedroom.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

nyc bloggers map